- LEGISLATION This Policy is governed by Spanish law and in particular by:
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, for the Protection of Personal Data. Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, which approves the regulation of deployment of the Organic Law 15/1999. Other related or applicable legislation or regulation.
- DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENTS The personal data that is requested from customers, users and other third parties is the minimum data necessary to offer and manage products and services correctly and is deemed the adequate, relevant and not excessive amount in relation to the purpose for which the data was requested.
The purposes of the treatment of the personal data collected are to perform business management, communication management, marketing management, administrative management and user support related to the products and services offered by Jessica J. Lockhart.
The personal data provided by customers, users and other third parties must be accurate and correct in order to respond truthfully to the current situation. Otherwise the data will be canceled.
The personal data will be treated fairly and lawfully.
The personal data is collected to fulfill the purposes set out in this document and will not be used for any other purposes outside of those specified.
The personal data will be deleted when it is no longer deemed necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. However, it will be saved for the period of time which may be deemed necessary for Jessica J. Lockhart to full its responsibilities relating to their clients, users and other third parties.
- DATA PROCESSING AND CONSENT The personal data will be stored in the files that form part of the information system of Jessica J. Lockhart and will be processed in order to carry out the purposes set out above.
Jessica J. Lockhart may use personal data to send commercial information about their services or information we think may be of interest to customers, users and other third parties.
Files containing personal data are registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Those authorized to carry out the previously stated treatment of the personal data provided by customers, users and other third parties are set out in the previous point.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA The personal data will be communicated between Jessica J. Lockhart to properly manage the services requested by clients, customers and other third parties, and the resulting further steps.
This data may also be communicated to the Government, administrative authorities, judicial authorities and / or the police as long as they are recognized by law.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA The personal data will be treated with complete confidentiality. Jessica J. Lockhart is committed to professional secrecy regarding the personal data provided and guarantees that they will enforce all necessary safety measures.
Jessica J. Lockhart has implemented all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, as states current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Jessica J. Lockhart has also implemented additional security measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of information and is constantly supervising, monitoring and evaluating processes to ensure data privacy.
However, the transmission of information through communication networks and the internet is not completely secure, so despite Jessica J. Lockhart’s best efforts to protect personal information, they cannot guarantee the safety of the information during the transit by communication networks.
All information that clients, users and other third parties provide, is hereby sent at your own risk.
- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION Customers, users and other third parties who have provided personal data to any company in Jessica J. Lockhart may go to any of them in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data provided, under the terms established by the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise your rights, any issue may be sent by post to Jessica J. Lockhart (Address & CIF), or to the following email address: email@example.com, with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and giving a reason for your request.
- OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS MANAGED AND USED Jessica J. Lockhart may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain information that does not include personal data. This information may include the properties of the device, the medium access control (MAC) address and the unique device identifier or other identifier of the device (Device ID), the device software platform and firmware, the operator communications, progress, the time spent, the score, the records and any other information you choose to provide Jessica J. Lockhart with in order to improve the products and services it provides.
Jessica J. Lockhart understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment.
Jessica J. Lockhart will not perform voluntarily the treatment of personal data relating to minors without prior permission of the parent or legal tutor. In the event that it becomes apparent that the personal data collected belongs to a minor without authorization, Jessica J. Lockhart will take the appropriate steps to delete this data as soon as possible.
Any inquiries regarding this policy can be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org